Make Your Readers Want To Be A
Part Of Your Fiction World
Dear Book Author,
You may or may not know who I am, but my name is Bill Platt.
I have been providing services and training guides to writers -- going back to 2001.
I have been very successful as a writer for years, writing nonfiction.
Then, a number of my colleagues got involved in writing fiction, and their successes forced me sit up straight and re-examine my previous commitment to only-nonfiction.
So in 2014, I started to study how to write fiction...
Towards the end of 2014, I started hiring fiction writers -- who had experience writing books -- to create fiction plots for me to use in my publishing business.
Then I hired more fiction authors to create more plots in a variety of genres, which led to the development of this website, where you can get access to the pre-written fiction plots that I have made available to my customers.
My writers specialize in creating "series plots" that we can use to create a book series.
If you would like to know more about gaining access to the fiction plots that my team of fiction authors are creating for us, CLICK HERE.
Then, I found a lady whose day job is teaching college kids how to write fiction, in her College Literature class.
I am smart enough to know a good deal when I see it.
I hired the college professor to write a "fiction writing guide" for me.
When I saw the quality of the guide she had written, I hired her to create another guide, then another and another.
The worst case scenario is that she is teaching me how to be a better fiction writer.
The best case scenario is that she will teach you how to be a better fiction writer also.
As I get each fiction writing training guide ready for the public, you will find a link to the sales page for that guide on this page.
(At the bottom of this page, you will find a special offer for people who want to buy 6 of these products for less than the cost of 5 products.)
Here are the writer training guides that are currently available:
- Paranormal Primer: Creating Believable Characters and Settings - This 25-page PDF will walk you through creating believable characters and settings in a paranormal world. While specifically created for paranormal fiction authors, much of the information will be valuable to anyone who writes fiction stories.
- Fiction Starters: Writing The First Sentence, First Paragraph and First Chapter - When you sit down to write, no matter how well you know your story, page one is perhaps the most challenging part of the story. Inside this 25-page PDF, you are going to discover how to start your book, so that readers will finish reading your book! It will show you how to introduce your characters, your setting, your plot and your story in such a way that your book will capture and keep the attention of its audience.
- Mastering Transitions in Fiction Writing - This 24-page PDF describes how to transition between paragraphs, scenes and chapters. It also describes the differences in transitioning in five genres: romance/erotica, action/thriller, fantasy, science fiction and horror. In the last chapter, this guide describes two different ways to transition between books in a series, including a discussion of the special consideration that should be given to books in the Young Adult genre.
- Inspired Fiction: How To Use Pre-Written Fiction Plots to Inspire Great Storytelling - This 37-page PDF describes how to select pre-written fiction plots, and it explains how to transform the plot into a story that is yours, despite how many people are using the same starter plot to develop their fiction stories.
- Creating Believable Dialogue in your Fiction Stories - This 27-page PDF describes how to write better dialogue in a way that improves your story, without boring your readers.
- POV Mastery: Telling Your Fiction Stories from the Best Point Of View - This 27-page PDF will help you decide the best point of view to use to tell your story, and it will help you better understand how to write a story that more readers will appreciate.
- Writing Romance Fiction for Women & for Men, and How To Create Stories That Appeal to Both - This 33-page PDF will teach you specifically how to write "romance for women," "romance for men," and how to thread the needle to write romantic fiction that appeals to both genders.
For those of you interested in book marketing, I am developing a new series of training guides called, "Deconstructing a Best Seller".
- Deconstructing a Best Seller, Volume #1 - This 21-page PDF takes the best-selling book on Amazon Kindle on January 15th, 2015 and describes the marketing that got that book to the #1 spot on Amazon. This is an interesting starting point about book marketing, because this author is a debut author and her book isn't scheduled to be released to the public until February 1st.
Here are my additional book marketing products that were not developed under the series shown above.
- Book Marketing Master Plan - This 49-page PDF describes how to market your books like a pro, and it describes a comprehensive book marketing plan that can be customized to suit your personal strengths and goals.
If you purchased all six of the products shown below individually at full price, you would pay $77.70.
Because most people landing on this page have already purchased one of my products, I am offering the package deal of 6 products for less than the price of 5 products to honor the money you have already spent.
With this deal, you will get the following products in a Zip file:
- Paranormal Primer: Creating Believable Characters and Settings
- Fiction Starters: Writing The First Sentence, First Paragraph and First Chapter
- Mastering Transitions in Fiction Writing
- Inspired Fiction: How To Use Pre-Written Fiction Plots to Inspire Great Storytelling
- Creating Believable Dialogue in your Fiction Stories
- Deconstructing a Best Seller, Volume #1
No Thanks - Click Here to Retrieve Your Purchases
If you have any questions, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ fictionplots.com”. I will be
happy to answer your questions.
Ponca City, Oklahoma USA